Dec 11, 2009

Mrs. Haney's Sweat Shop.. or so it has been dubbed...








Last night was a blast as well.  Timothy decided we would put the tree up and he would make christmas ornaments.  So we put the tree up and he helped me decorate it with all the handmade ornament he can find and then the very expensive ones that I almost lost it when he got them out.  But, I managed to hold it together and let him put them on the tree!  Next came the gingerbread men.  We had glue everywhere!And last but not least the gumdrop tree.  Which was the highlight of the evening.  Timothy loved tasting all the flavors of gumdrops and dared anyone to pull them of f the tree.  Emily was doing chemistry and did not help with the fun.  We will have to find something for her to do to decorate the house this weekend.

9 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Oh, I love those blankets. I made one for my grandson last year.

Mrs. JP said...

hi again, if you put up a "followers" section I can get your posts sent to mine and keep up. I got your link from Fraker Farm.

Ginger said...

I came over from Paula's blog to say hi and welcome to blogging. You have a cute blog started. Love seeing the pictures of your farm.

Paula said...

Go easy on the kiddos, you slave driver! *snicker*
Did you say the Wallyworld in Rockwood still has fabric? I go to the one in Halls (a really old one) they still have a great selection... but the ladies that work there have already told me the end is coming... they are going to build a new store across the street (imagine that) and it won't have fabric. POOH!
Anymore babies?
Baby is HUUUGE... I'm thinking she might have hers any day now... we're keeping a close watch.

Lorilee said...

Hi
Thanks for dropping by Cackleberry Cottage. I have one of those blankets. A friend made it for me. I will have to come back and visit when I have more time.
Blessings,
Lorilee

Flower said...

Just came over from Farm Chick Paula...glad to see what you are doing! Are the blankets for anyone special? Our school district has made a pile of those kind of blankets for the homeless students. They are so cozy and warm! Love the gumdrop tree..I just ate a handful of those sugar treats, myself!!

Flower said...

Nice blankets!! Who are they for?
Farm Chick Paula introduced me to your new blog..welcome and have fun with it!!
Love the gumdrop tree!! I just ate a handful of them!!

Vickie said...

Hi Amy - followed you here from Paula's. I think you're going to love blogging about your farm and your daily life. I love anything to do with farming, as we have a farm that we're trying to get moved to permanently ASAP. It's good meet you. Come by and say hi!

Country Girl said...

Welcome to blogging and thanks for stopping by mine today and entering the contest.
The blankets are a good idea. Pretty blog here.