Jan 4, 2010


This is the last black face baby born, December 23,2009.  He is a big boy!  I call him cry baby. (Not his official name.)  He crys and crys and crys when he gets lost from his momma.  Every morning I am greeted with his loud voice until I get the grain in the pans.  Once his momma settles into a feeding pan and he finds her, "Baa, Baa, Baa"  is all I here.  He is quite friendly though, following me around if she is not close by.

So, I hope you all enjoy the pictures. For those who follow Paula's Blog, The Fraker Farm, the black face sheep are the aunts to all of the black face babies.  They have a cousin there who is also growing like a weed.  Thanks Paula for all of your help here. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula said...

He is a cutie pie!!
And no need to thank me- you're a smart cookie who has figured out everything on your own!! (Unlike me, who is still clueless most of the time...)