Jan 4, 2010

Good Morning All! And is it ever Early!


So, it was 4:30 A.M.. Yes, in the morning of my first day back to work since christmas break!... What am I doing up?.. I should be sleeping?.. You see my 15 year old wok me up at 3:30 a.m. to tell me that she was scared and couldn't go back to sleep. So after an hour of trying to lay there with her and calm her back to sleep we are up watching Law and Order. I am blogging, as you can see. It is really hard to get hold of a computer around here. I have ment to get these pictures up since I took them a few days ago. As you can see, the barn yard is alive with babies! This picture is of the first two born. Look how much they have grown!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi, I found your sweet comment on my embroidery blog. Thanks for stopping by, please come back to visit! How much I love your blog and your sweet baby lambs! Have a good week! blessings,Kathleen

crochet lady said...

Thanks so much for your interest in my crocheted pins.

If you would like the blue one please send me an email (my e address is on my post) with your address. Whatever you'd be willing to exchange sounds great to me!

The photos of the lambs are so cute!